Exchange Programs

The Fulbright Program provides grants for Graduate Students, Scholars and Professionals, and Teachers and Administrators. This site includes Fulbright Commissions and other information on the program.

The Humphrey Fellowships bring mid-level professionals from developing countries to the United States for a year of academic study and professional experiences.