Abandonment of Green Card

Lawful Permanent Residents who wish to abandon their Lawful Permanent Resident Status should submit a completed Form I-407 to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Eastern Forms Center at the following address:

USCIS Eastern Forms Center
Attn: I-407 unit
124 Leroy Road
PO Box 567
Williston, VT 05495

For more information about Form I-407, Record of Abandonment of Lawful Permanent Resident Status visit: https://www.uscis.gov/i-407